Managing Partner → Dubai
- Pavel Charny is a Managing Partner at ORTALEX and a Senior Expert within the ORGANISATIONAL HEALTH (OR) and TALENT ASSESSMENT (TAL) practices, based in Dubai, UAE.
- Prior to founding ORTALEX, he held senior-level positions at leading international consulting organisations, such as Korn Ferry, PwC, Deloitte, Alvarez & Marsal in different geographies.
- Mr Charny is a PhD Candidate at VU Amsterdam and holds a Masters in Executive Psychodynamic Coaching. Prior to that, he obtained degrees in Management Information Systems and Developmental Psychology. He received additional training in Organisation Design from Organization Design Inc. (USA), Bioss (South Africa), and Kates Kessler (USA), Change Management from Prosci Inc. (USA), Coaching from Erickson Coaching International (USA) and Global University Coaching (UK), Competency-based Talent Assessment from SHL (UK), DDI (USA), Aon (USA/India); Talent Management and Job Evaluation from Aon (USA/India), and SFIA IT Competency Modelling from ValidateSkills (UK).
- He is also a Certified Organization Design Professional (USA), an ACC-level accredited coach by ICF (USA), an Associate Member of the Institute of Directors (UK), a Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK), a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK), and an accredited Project Management Professional (USA).
- Mr Charny is accredited in Psychometric Assessments by Hogan (USA), Saville (UK), CognaDev (UK/South Africa), Bioss (UK/South Africa), Valpeo (Belgium), and a Graduate Member of the British Psychological Society since 2013.