Associated Partner → London
- Philip Gudgeon is an Associated Partner at ORTALEX and a Senior Expert within the ORGANISATIONAL HEALTH (OR) practice based in London, UK.
- He has over 30 years of consulting experience with premier international consulting companies such as PwC and Accenture, until recently holding the position of Country Managing Partner for Oliver Wyman in CEE. His advisory expertise spans across Corporate Strategy, Risk and Controls, Organisation Design, and Corporate Culture.
- Most of Mr Gudgeon’s extensive experience has been in the financial sector, including advising banks, insurers, Private Equity firms and Family Offices, and currently includes a Senior Advisory role for a European private equity fund, Oak Universe, which invests in advanced manufacturing businesses in Europe.
- An additional area of Mr Gudgeon’s expertise is corporate governance and board effectiveness, experience which includes board advisory projects and independent assessments of board effectiveness completed for leading companies in the UK and Europe.
- Mr Gudgeon is a Master's level graduate of Cambridge University in Languages and holds further degrees from the University of London and Gregorian University, Rome. He completed an Executive MBA programme from Kellogg University (USA) and holds a Diploma in Psychology from Staffordshire University.