Associated Partner → Braga
- Artem Ivanenko is an Associate Partner at ORTALEX, a senior expert in the TALENT ASSESSMENT practice, based in Braga, Portugal.
- Artem has almost 20 years of experience in corporate training and talent development. His extensive experience has been gained through working for multinational corporations such as Microsoft, Apple, Uber, Farfetch and Revolut. He has over five years of experience leading regional (EMEA, APAC) and global Learning and Development teams.
- Over the course of his career, Mr Ivanenko has gained in-depth knowledge and international experience in designing and implementing learning and talent strategies and programmes, including a nuanced understanding of leadership development processes. Committed to staying abreast of learning and education technology trends, he successfully adapts and enhances the company's learning platforms to meet the changing requirements for effective and successful talent development.
- His professional background spans across diverse geographical and cultural regions: Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas. This extensive experience has endowed him with an understanding of the cross-cultural sensitivities of different markets.
- He is a certified Insights Discovery Practitioner (Netherlands). He holds an MBA in Strategy from Nanyang Technological University (Singapore) and a PhD in Philosophy from Magnitogorsk State University (Russia).