Senior Advisor → Abu-Dhabi
- Konstantin Voronin is an Associate Partner at ORTALEX and a Senior Expert in the ORGANISATIONAL HEALTH (OR) practice based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- Mr Voronin has over 12 years of experience in Project and Portfolio Management, Strategy, Agile Transformation, and Change Management. He has a proven track record of leading successful change initiatives in the banking sector.
- As an experienced Change Manager, Mr Voronin helps businesses achieve ambitious goals while optimising value streams from ideas to targeted business results. With over 7 years of expertise in Agile Transformation, he has led three full transformation cases in large Enterprises resulting in significant increases in profits, cost savings, and delivery velocity.
- Mr Voronin is a proven expert in Portfolio management in changing environments. He has a unique practice of implementing Lean Portfolio Management in product-oriented organisations, including Development, Business, Finance, HR, Legal, among others.
- Mr Voronin is a Certified Agile Consultant (SAFe SPC, Netherlands) and has exceptional skills in building and managing frameworks for strategic goals, priorities, and resource management from the team to the Board level, including agile C-level processes. He graduated with a Master's in Physics from Moscow State University and holds certifications in Project and Product Management and Finance, which add to his diverse skill set.